RecipeBBQ Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
BBQ Chicken and Shrimp never tasted so good in Famous Dave’s recipe for BBQ Chicken and Shrimp using your favorite Famous Products BBQ sauces and seasonings.Serves 4
1 Whole Chicken Fryer, Cut In 8 Pieces
2 Tablespoons Famous Dave’s Chicken Wing Seasoning
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 Pound Smoked Sausage Sliced
1 Medium (2 Cups) Onion, Diced
1 Cup (1 Ea.) Green Pepper, Diced
1 Cup (2 Stalks) Celery, Diced
1 Pound Shrimp, Shell On
2 Cups Long Grain Rice
3 Cups Chicken Broth, Homemade, Or Canned
1 Cup Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce, Rich and Sassy, Devil’s Spit Or Chipotle Work Best.
- In a large pan, add 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. Dry the chicken pieces and coat in Famous Daves Chicken Wing Seasoning. Put in pan when hot and cook on both sides until brown. Remove chicken.
- Add Smoked Sausage, and cook until a little crispy. Add onion, celery and green pepper and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the oil, and add rice and sauté until all the rice is coated.
- Add the Chicken Broth and the Famous Daves BBQ Sauce and Chicken. Bring to a boil, then down to a simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, on low.
- Add Shrimp, and cook for about 3 more minutes until shrimp are just done.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes of the heat. Turn out on a big platter and serve.