You will need:
4 each - Beef Fillets, 6oz
1 cup - Famous Dave’s Beef marinate
4 slices - Bacon, Nueske’s
1 tablespoon - Kosher Salt
1 tablespoon - Black Pepper, fresh ground
1 each - Shallots, minced
1/2 cup - Bourbon
1 cup - Beef Stock
3 tablespoons - Famous Dave’s Apricot Bourbon Sauce
- Place beef fillets in Ziploc bag. Pour Famous Dave’s beef marinate over the top. Seal and shake to cover all the meat. Refrigerate and let marinate for 2 – 3 hours.
- Remove beef from bags and remove any excess marinate. Discard marinate and bag. Wrap each fillet with one slice of bacon, secure with toothpicks. Evenly distribute salt and pepper on both sides of fillet.
- Heat large skillet on medium heat on stove top. Add 1 Tbls. of Olive Oil.
- Sauté fillets 2- 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside on plate to rest.
- Discard fat from skillet. Add 1 tbls olive oil. Add shallots and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add Bourbon and reduce by half. Add Beef stock and reduce liquid by half.
- Whisk in Famous Dave’s apricot bourbon sauce and simmer until nice sauce consistency.
- Pour sauce over fillets and serve.