RecipeMustard and Lemon Chicken
Famous Dave’s Mustard and Lemon Chicken recipe features Famous Products Country Roast Chicken seasoning and Georgia Mustard BBQ sauce, for a great recipe.Serves 4
1 Whole Chicken 3 ½ Pounds
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
1 Whole Zested Lemon
1 Garlic Clove
3 Tablespoons Famous Dave’s Country Roast Chicken Seasoning
1 Tablespoon Dry Mustard
1 Onion, Peeled And Sliced Into 2” Pieces
1 Lemon Wedges (Use The One You Zested)
Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce (As Needed)
- Combine butter, Worcestershire, lemon zest and garlic in sauce pan and melt over low heat. Remove from burner and set aside.
- Mix Famous Dave’s Country Roast Chicken seasoning and dry mustard.
- Massage the chicken with butter mixture inside and out. Work the mixture under the skin without tearing.
- Rub chicken with chicken seasoning/dry mustard mix inside and out.
- Place chicken in plastic bag and refrigerate for 2- 4 hours.
- Prepare smoker bringing temperature to 250 degrees.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and bag. Place onions and lemon wedges inside cavity.
- Place chicken in smoker. Smoke for 2 ½ – 3 hours or internal temperature at legs is 170 degrees. Remove from smoker and let rest for 10 minutes. Remove onions and lemon wedges and discard.
- Serve chicken with Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard Sauce.