RecipeOld School Family Steak
Famous Dave’s Old School Family Steak recipe features Famous Products Beef Marinate offering deep flavors of chipotle and fresh herbs to elevate your next meal.Serves 4
Bottom Sirloin Steak or Tri-Tip Steak, 1 1/2” Thick – 3 Pounds
Famous Dave’s Beef Marinate – 1 Cup
Kosher Salt – 1 Teaspoon
Black Pepper – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Place steak in Ziploc bag. Pour marinate over and let sit in refrigeration for 1 hour.
- Remove steak from bag and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Prepare grill to 400 degrees.
- When grill has reached temperature, place steak on and grill for 2 – 3 minutes. Turn quarter turn and grill for additional 2- 3 minutes Flip steak.
- Repeat step 4 until steak is medium rare or internal temperature of 120 degrees.
- Let rest on board for 10 minutes before slicing. Slice thin across grain.