You will need:
2 each - Pork Tenderloin
2 tablespoons - Famous Dave’s Steak and Burger seasoning
2 each - Shallots, minced
1/2 cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup - Chicken stock
1 tablespoon - Dijon mustard
1/2 cup - Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard
1 tablespoon - Fresh chopped parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly distribute steak and burgers seasoning between pork tenderloins.
- Heat a skillet with 2 tbls of olive oil on medium heat.
- Place tenderloins in pan and brown on all sides until a good crust forms.
- Place tenderloins on a oven proof platter and place in oven. Cook in oven until a internal temperature of 145 degrees is reached. Pull from oven and set aside to rest.
- Mean while in skillet add shallots and sauté for 1 minute. Add apple cider vinegar and scrape pan to remove all of the good bits. Add chicken stock and reduce by half.
- Whisk in Dijon mustard and Georgia mustard. Reduce to sauce consistency. If you need to thin out, add a splash of cider vinegar. Add Chopped parsley
- Pour any juices that have collected on Tenderloin platter back into skillet.
- Slice Pork Tenderloin into medallions and transfer to serving platter. Pour sauce over top.