You will need:
1 pound - Smoked Pork Loin – cut into 1 inch slices. (see recipe)
Also could use leftover Smoked Pork Butt
1 clove - Garlic, minced
1 tablespoon - Fresh Ginger, minced
1/2 onion - Onion, slices
1 pepper - Red Pepper, slices
1 small head - Broccoli florets, blanched till tender
1/2 teaspoon - Red Pepper Flakes
1 cup - Famous Dave’s Teriyaki
2 tablespoons - Famous Dave’s Sweet and Zesty
- Heat wok or deep skillet with 3 tbls of peanut oil till hot but not smoking.
- Add Garlic, ginger, onion and red pepper and stir fry for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and pork and stir fry for 1 minute. Sprinkle in red pepper flakes.
- Stir in Famous Dave’s Teriyaki and Sweet and zesty. Bring to simmer. Simmer for 30 seconds or until hot through.
- Serve over a bed of White Rice.