RecipeShredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Famous Dave’s Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe gives you the freedom to pick your favorite Famous Products BBQ sauce and impress your friends with flavor.Serves 4
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Your Favorite Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce
- 4 Sandwich Buns, Toasted
- Lightly brush the chicken on both sides with oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill over direct, medium heat until the meat is firm to the touch and internal has reached 165 degrees, approximately 8 to 12 minutes turning once.
- Remove from the grill and let rest 3 to 5 minutes.
- Shred the chicken and add to the BBQ sauce.
- Heat through over medium heat. Do not allow the sauce to burn.
- Added to sandwich buns and serve.