RecipeSmoked Pork Loin Stir Fry
Dave’s Smoked Pork Loin Stir Fry recipe uses Famous Products Teriyaki marinate and Famous Products Sweet and Zesty BBQ Sauce to create a twist on a classic.Serves 4
1 Pound – Smoked Pork Loin – Cut Into 1 Inch Slices. (See Recipe) Also Could Use Leftover Smoked Pork Butt
1 Clove – Garlic, Minced
1 Tablespoon – Fresh Ginger, Minced
1/2 Onion – Onion, Slices
1 Pepper – Red Pepper, Slices
1 Small Head – Broccoli Florets, Blanched Until Tender
1/2 Teaspoon – Red Pepper Flakes
1 Cup – Famous Dave’s Teriyaki
2 Tablespoons – Famous Dave’s Sweet And Zesty
- Heat wok or deep skillet with 3 tablespoons of peanut oil till hot but not smoking.
- Add Garlic, ginger, onion and red pepper and stir fry for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and pork and stir fry for 1 minute. Sprinkle in red pepper flakes.
- Stir in Famous Dave’s Teriyaki and Sweet and Zesty. Bring to simmer. Simmer for 30 seconds or until hot through.
- Serve over a bed of White Rice.