RecipeSweet and Spicy Grilled Pork Chops
Sweet and Spicy Grilled Pork Chops recipe from Famous Dave’s restaurants.Serves 4
4 extra-lean boneless pork loin chops cut 1 1/2 inches thick
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple juice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 granny smith apples
- Using re-sealable plastic bag, combine pork chops, mustard, brown sugar, apple juice and worcestershire sauce; press to coat chops well.
- Reserve enough marinade to use for brushing when grilling.
- Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- Remove chops and discard marinade.
- Allow chops to rest at room temperature before grilling.
- Grill chops on direct medium until barely pink in the center, 8 to 12 minutes, turning once and brushing with remaining marinade.
- Serve with Grilled Granny Smith Apples.
- Grilled Granny Smith Apples: Core and dice unpeeled apples crosswise into rounds 1/2-inch thick.
- Dip rounds in marinade. Grill about 5 inches from coals 4 to 5 minutes on each side.