RecipeTeriyaki Steak Strips
Famous Dave’s Teriyaki Steak Strips recipe uses Famous Products Zesty Teriyaki Marinade to create a delicious and fast meal to share with the family.Serves 4
2 Pounds Sirloin Boneless Steak
Famous Daves Zesty Teriyaki Marinade
- Trim fat from steak and slice length wise into 1/2” strips. Place in glass bowl and cover with marinade sauce, coating all strips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Remove and discard marinade.
- Thread meat loosely on skewers.
- Grill over medium hot coals, turning often for 7 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove from skewers and serve.