RecipeZesty Teriyaki Flank Steak
Famous Dave’s Teriyaki Flank Steak recipe uses Famous Products Zesty Teriyaki Marinade with a wonderful flank steak for a fast dish to serve the whole family.Serves 4
1 Flank Steak
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
2 Cloves Garlic, minced to paste
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
Famous Dave’s Zesty Teriyaki Marinade (as needed)
- Place flank steak on sheet pan and rub both sides with brown sugar and garlic paste.
- Season both sides with black pepper, cover with film, and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill with temperature at 400 degrees.
- Remove flank steak from refrigeration and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Season both sides with kosher salt and place on grill and for 10 minutes. Turn steak over and grill for additional 10 minutes.
- At this point start basting both sides with Zesty Teriyaki marinade for additional 10 minutes or until flank steak is medium rare or 120 degrees internal temp.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Slice across grain in thin slice and serve with additional warm Zesty Teriyaki marinade.