RecipeBacon Wrapped Beef Fillets with Apricot Bourbon Sauce
Famous Dave’s Bacon Wrapped Beef Fillets with Famous Products Apricot Bourbon Sauce combine saucy bourbon & apricot flavors with rich and decadent beef fillets. Oh, and bacon.Serves 4
4 Each Beef Fillets, 6oz
1 Cup Famous Dave’s Beef Marinade
4 Slices Bacon, Nueske’s
1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon Black Pepper, Fresh Ground
1 Each Shallots, Minced
1/2 Cup Bourbon
1 Cup Beef Stock
3 Tablespoons Famous Dave’s Apricot Bourbon Sauce
- Place beef fillets in Ziploc bag and pour Famous Dave’s Beef Marinade over the top. Seal and shake to cover all the meat.
- Refrigerate and let marinade for 2-3 hours.
- Remove beef from bag and remove any excess marinate. Discard marinate and bag. Wrap each fillet with one slice of bacon, secure with toothpicks. Evenly distribute salt and pepper on both sides of fillet.
- Heat large skillet on medium heat on stove top. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sauté fillets 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside on plate to rest.
- Discard fat from skillet. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add shallots and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add Bourbon and reduce by half. Add Beef stock and reduce liquid by half.
- Whisk in Famous Dave’s Apricot Bourbon Sauce and simmer until nice sauce consistency.
- Pour sauce over fillets and serve.