RecipeSmoked Shrimp Deviled Spit Eggs
Shrimp never tasted so good in Famous Dave’s recipe for Smoked Shrimp Deviled Spit Eggs using Famous Products Devils Spit BBQ Sauce & eggs for a spciy starter.Serves 4
1 Quart Cold Water
2 Tablespoon Famous Dave’s Devils Spit Bbq Sauce
1 Tablespoon Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Famous Dave’s Country Roast Chicken Rub
12 Medium Shrimp, Peeled, Deveined
1 Tablespoon Chopped Chives
- Pat dry shrimp and toss with a tablespoon of Famous Dave’s Country Roast Chicken Rub, let sit in refrigerator uncovered for about 30 minutes, (Shrimp should be dry and shiny)
- In a large pot put eggs and cold water. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat. Let sit 13 minutes. Remove; put in cold water and peel.
- Cut each egg in half, and remove yolks. Put yolks through a ricer in a bowl, and stir in mayonnaise and Famous Dave’s Devils Spit BBQ Sauce until smooth. Put egg mixture in a piping bag with a star tip, or just spoon it back into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle the remaining Famous Dave’s Country Roast Chicken Rub on top of the eggs and refrigerate, covered.
- Get your grill ready with a few coals, when white-hot; add a few soaked wood chips. Put seasoned shrimp on tin foil on the other side of the grill and put the top on.
- Cook about 8 minutes, until shrimp are done. Remove and set to room temperature.
- Top each egg with a smoked shrimp and some chopped chives.