RecipeStuffed Grilled Pork Chops
A tasty Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops recipe from Famous Dave using Famous Products cornbread mix.Serves 4
4 double thick bone-in loin end pork chops
Sugar and salt to cover
1 1/2 cups cornbread crumbled
2 tablespoons golden raisins
1/4 cup walnuts roughly chopped
1/4 cup dried cherries halved
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons fresh sage thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sprinkle all chops with enough salt and sugar to coat, put into re-sealable plastic bag and into refrigerator overnight. Remove chops from bags and rinse.
- Cut horizontal pockets in each pork chop for stuffing.
- Combine remaining ingredients, and put into piping bag that is not fitted with a tip.
- Pipe each chop full with cornbread mixture. Grill the chops on medium high heat for 6 minutes on each side.
- Turn each chop 45 degrees after 3 minutes to mark.