RecipeSweet & Tangy Glazed Meatballs
A delicious meatball recipe from Famous Dave – Sweet & Tangy Glazed Meatballs with Famous Products Rich & Sassy BBQ sauce.Serves 4
1 Bag of Frozen Meatballs (38 ounce) – thawed
1 Envelope of Your Favorite Onion Soup Mix
1 Famous Dave’s Rich & Sassy (20 ounce)
1 Jar of Your Favorite Apricot Preserves (12 ounces)
- Combine the Rich & Sassy sauce and onion soup mix in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in apricot preserves until well blended.
- Add meatballs and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to low and cover.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are hot and coated.