RecipeBrine for Pork
Famous Dave’s Famous Brine for Pork recipe includes Famous Products Rib Rub seasoning, Chipotles in Adobe sauce and your choice of pork to brine for 48 hours.Serves 4
- 2 Ounce Garlic, Minced
- 4 Ounce Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
- 2 Cups Of Honey
- 1 – 8 Oz. Can, Chipotles In Adoba Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Quarts Ice Water
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix.
- Place 6 – 8 Rib Chops or Pork Chops in 2 gallon Ziploc bag.
- Pour brine over pork to cover and seal.
- Let sit in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours prior to smoking or grilling. Makes 3 quarts