RecipeEasy Baby Back Ribs
Famous Dave’s Rib Rub is the star of this classic Easy Baby Back Ribs recipe – use your favorite Famous Products BBQ sauce to bring out the flavor!Serves 4
2 Racks Baby Back Ribs, 1 ½ To 2 Pounds Each
Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
- Remove the membrane from back of each rack of ribs. Season the ribs with rub covering completely. Wrap ribs in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove ribs just prior to grilling and allow too stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Grill over indirect heat for approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours until meat is tender and has shrunk back from ends of the bones.
- Grill temperature should be about 300 degrees.
- Remove ribs from the grill and wrap tightly in aluminum foil, letting ribs rest for 30 minutes.