RecipeGrilled BBQ Sweet Corn
BBQ’s don’t get any better in the Midwest than fresh picked Sweet corn, grilled and brushed with a special topping.Serves 4
1 Tablespoon Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
8 Ears Fresh Sweet Corn, Husk Peeled Back, Silk Removed
1 Cup Famous Dave’s Rich And Sassy BBQ Sauce
1 Cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
1 Cup Grated Parmesan
- Get coals hot and use direct heat method on out door grill.
- Sprinkle corn with Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
- Put corn on grill and grill until corn is caramelized and golden brown on all side (turn often)
- Meanwhile, mix Famous Dave’s Rich and Sassy with the mayonnaise.
- When corn is done brush with the BBQ mayonnaise and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.