RecipeGrilled German Potato Salad
Take Potatoes to the next level with Famous Dave’s Grilled German Potato Salad using Famous Products Chicken marinate and Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce.Serves 4
3 Pounds New Potatoes
2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 Pound Thick Sliced Bacon, Diced
1 Each Red Onion, Diced
1/2 Cup Cider Vinegar
1/4 Cup Famous Dave’s Chicken Marinate
1 Tablespoon Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- Place potatoes in stock pot and cover with water. Add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes or until almost tender. Strain out water.
- Prepare grill to medium high heat. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Place in bowl and toss with olive oil and 1 tablespoon. Of salt. Place potatoes on grill cut side down. Grill to crispy and brown. Turnover and grill till crispy and brown. Remove from grill and dice quickly and place in bowl and cover to keep warm.
- While potatoes are grilling, heat sauté pan on grill. Add bacon and sauté till crispy. Pull out bacon with slotted spoon and add to bowl with potatoes.
- Add onions and sauté for 3 – 4 minutes. Carefully add vinegar, marinade and Georgia mustard and cook for additional 2 minutes. Whisk in vegetable oil.
- Remove from grill and fold into potato/bacon mixture. Add parsley and salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.