RecipeMarinated Grilled Steak w/ Grilled Caesar Salad
Marinated Grilled Steak with Grilled Caesar Salad utilizes Famous Products Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce to create a new version of the classic caesar dressing.Serves 4
Old School Family Steak or Teriyaki Flank Steak – 1 Recipe
Romaine Hearts, Clean and Split in Half Lengthwise – 6 Each
Olive Oil – 3 Tablespoons
Mayonnaise – 1 Tablespoon
Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce – 1 Teaspoon
Black Pepper – 1 Teaspoon
Worcestershire – 1 Teaspoon
Franks Hot Sauce – 1 Teaspoon
Capers – 1 Teaspoon
Anchovy Fillets (Optional but I Wouldn’t Leave Them Out) – 5 Each
Garlic Cloves – 6 Each
Olive Oil – 1 Cup
Famous Dave’s Chicken Marinate – 2 Tablespoons
Parmesan, Shaved – 1 Cup
Croutons, Grilled, Recipe Follows
Baguette Bread, Sliced 1/2” Thick – 1 Loaf
Olive Oil – As Needed
Famous Dave’s Steak and Burger Seasoning – As Needed
- Combine all ingredients for dressing except olive oil and chicken marinate in blender. Blend smooth.
- While blender is going, slowly drizzle in olive oil then marinate. If too thick, thin with water. Set aside.
- Brush romaine hearts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill each side for about 30 seconds. Remove and chop into 1 – 2 inch pieces.
- Place on platter, drizzle with dressing. Top with sliced steak, shaved parmesan and croutons.
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Brush one side of sliced baguette with olive oil.
- Season with Famous Dave’s Steak and Burger Seasoning.
- Place on grill seasoned side down. Grill until crispy and brown.