RecipePork Belly BBQ Sandwich
Famous Dave’s Pork Belly BBQ Sandwich recipe uses Famous Products Rib Rub and Sassy Chipotle sauce to take a classic sandwich to the next Barbecue level.Serves 4
2 Each Pork Tenderloin
2 Tablespoons Famous Dave’s Steak and Burger Seasoning
2 Each Shallots, Minced
1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1/2 Cup Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard
1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly distribute steak and burgers seasoning between pork tenderloins.
- Heat a skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat.
- Place tenderloins in pan and brown on all sides until a good crust forms.
- Place tenderloins on an oven proof platter and place in oven. Cook in oven until an internal temperature of 145 degrees is reached. Pull from oven and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile in skillet add shallots and sauté for 1 minute. Add apple cider vinegar and scrape pan to remove all the good bits.
- Add chicken stock and reduce by half.
- Whisk in Dijon mustard and Famous Dave’s Georgia Mustard. Reduce to sauce consistency. If you need to thin out, add a splash of cider vinegar.
- Add chopped parsley.
- Pour any juices that have collected on tenderloin platter back into skillet.
- Slice pork tenderloin into medallions and transfer to serving platter. Pour sauce over top.