RecipeRib Chop or Bone-In Pork Chop with Brine
Famous Dave’s Rib Chop or Bone-In Pork Chop with Brine makes a tender, juicy rib chop with Famous Products Rib Rub seasoning for a new take on a fan favorite.Serves 4
6 To 8 Rib Chops Or Bone In Pork Chops 1″ To 1 ½” Thick
2 Ounces Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
1 Ounce Kosher Salt
- Remove rib chops or pork chops from brine, pat dry with paper towel.
- Season chops on both sides with kosher salt and Famous Dave’s Rib Rub.
- Place chops on the grill and cook chops using indirect heat, sear chops 3 to 4 minutes each side over the coal or wood chip side of grill.
- Slide chops to opposite side of grill (The side with no coals or wood chips.) Cover with lid, make sure lid vents are over the meat side of the grill. This will draw the heat from the coals causing a stream of hot air over the chops.
- Grill chops to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.