RecipeSmoked Pulled Pork
Try this Smoked Pulled Pork recipe from Famous Dave and use Famous Products Rib Rub and your favorite Famous Products BBQ sauce.Serves 4
1 5-6 Pound Bone-In Pork Shoulder Roast (Boston Butt)
Famous Dave’s Rib Rub
Your Favorite Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce
Hickory Or Mesquite Chips (Soaked In Water For A Minimum Of 30 Minutes.)
4 Sandwich Buns, Toasted
- Grill roast over indirect heat at 200-225 degrees for 5 to 6 hours turning every hour or so. Meat should be tender but still juicy with an internal temperature of 180-190 degrees. Add chips to the smoker or coals halfway through grilling time.
- When roast is done, remove from grill and lightly cover with aluminum, letting roast rest for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the BBQ sauce in a pan slowly using low heat.
- Pull pork into shreds using your fingers or two forks. Remove any large pieces of fat or burnt pieces.
- In a large bowl, moisten the shredded pork with the sauce and mix well. Serve warm on toasted buns.